The PAPI grant scheme is now open in the Leeds City Region. The project is here to help the region’s small businesses develop innovative new products by providing grants for equipment and project support to eligible projects:
- 40% grant for equipment that enables innovation and which generates new jobs and growth, up to a maximum grant value of £20k.
- Expert business development support to help develop funding proposals.
- Guidance and advice available at every step of the application process from an experienced team.
Applications are made via an initial Expression of Interest form which gives an initial overview of your proposed project. These are reviewed by the project team for eligibility, and if accepted are developed into a full application.
Expressions of Interest are welcome at any time and should be submitted by email alongside any questions you may have regarding the scheme to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please Check the criteria below to see if you are eligible
- Download the Expression of Interest (EOI) form (Word doc 520kb)
- Download the EOI Guidance Notes (PDF 830kb)
Eligible businesses will be:
- A SME in the Leeds City Region, which includes Leeds, York, Selby, Harrogate, Craven, Bradford, Calderdale, Kirlklees and Wakefield
- Looking to fund projects with total costs of at least £20k
- Funding equipment purchases which will bring a new product to market (new to the business OR the market) and which will create at least 1.0 FTE (full time equivalent) job
- Engaged with one of the following sectors:
- Health and life sciences
- Bioscience and low carbon
- Digital and creative
- Advanced manufacturing
- Food and drink
The PAPI project is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020