The whole concept of using a specialist insurance broker might seem like an obvious thing to do – after all we’d all immediately employ a specialist in other areas of our life without fail. So, what sets a specialist like MFL Science and Technology apart?
- They only work with science and technology companies. This means the team is exposed to these businesses day in day out.
- This continued interaction helps them understand the challenges you face, the different routes to market and the various insurable risks and exposures this presents.
- By understanding the risks you face they can ensure that they are providing the best advice in protecting your business.
- As specialists they work with insurers to provide innovative products and solutions to unique problems faced by businesses operating in the science and technology sector.
- Solely focusing on science and technology opens doors with a wide range of specialist insurers that do not trade with all brokers.
- Taking all of the above in to account they concentrate on the ‘value’ of a policy rather than its ‘cost’.
- They work in the science and technology space alongside likeminded peers who they can often call on to provide complementary advice to their clients.
Ultimately, they talk your language. All businesses are unique but we have much experience to pull upon to ensure that you have the utmost confidence in our recommendations.
For more information, go to http://www.m-f-l.co.uk/specialist-divisions/mfl-science-technology/