This qualification has been developed for caterers to gain a better understanding of how HACCP can be simply applied to the catering environment. This one-day qualification will also be useful for those learners who already hold a level 3 or level 4 food safety qualification as a means of demonstrating CPD. It may also suit some enforcement officers who mainly inspect catering premises.
9:00 am – 4:30 pm, 20 August 2019
This course runs on various dates over the year.
1 day. The guided learning hours (GLH) is 7 hours
The learners will:
1. Understand the importance of HACCP-based food safety management procedures in catering
2. Understand the preliminary processes for HACCP-based procedures in catering
3. Understand the hazards and controls at every step in the catering operation
4. Understand how to implement HACCP based food safety
5. Understand how to verify HACCP-based procedures
Open course: individual places available at our training venue
In-house: course at your site for up to 12 delegates, please contact us for a quote
This qualification is assessed by a multiple-choice examination. Learners must complete 30 questions within 60 minutes. Successful learners will have to demonstrate knowledge and understanding across the qualification syllabus and achieve a pass mark of 60% (18/30). Learners will receive a distinction if they achieve a pass mark of 80% (24/30).
£395, No VAT to add. Course fee includes Highfield book, handouts, qualification and exam fee and the Highfield certificate.
Please email: email@example.com to book the course. A confirmation letter will be sent to you after your booking.
Highfield Level 4 Award in HACCP for Management (CODEX Principles) (RQF)