- This event has passed.
Innovation Workshop by PAPI
November 8, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Access high-quality, practically-focussed innovation support and expertise. Applications are now open to join the PAPI Innovation Workshops.
PAPI will be hosting day one of their newly launched funded Innovation Workshops at the 3M Buckley Innovation Centre during Innovation Week.
Your business could benefit from fully funded workshops covering a wide range of content to enable business growth and innovation.
These workshops offer practically focused support from Business coach and Innovation specialist Dr Jo North, of the Big Bang Partnership and will help your business optimise its commercial, innovative and entrepreneurial capabilities.
The full-day workshop will support your business to:
- Be more responsive to your customers and competitors
- Get your products to market faster and more cost efficiently
- Learn from other businesses and share ideas
- Take part in a supportive yet challenging, results-driven experience
- Develop an Innovation Plan for 2020 and beyond
- Access further innovation funding for your business
- Gain exposure to a network of professional experts
The second day workshop will take place at the University of York campus on 27 November.
- PAPI aims to support small to medium-sized businesses in the Leeds City Region, York, North Yorkshire and East Riding region that meet the following criteria:
- Turnover lower than €50m per annum.
- Balance sheet assets of less than €43m.
- Fewer than 250 employees.
- PAPI Innovation Workshops are fully-funded and delivered over 2 non-consecutive days
Product and Process Innovation (PAPI) is managed by the University of York and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Register your interest now and further detail will be sent by a member of the PAPI team.