Thanks to all those that came to our first drop-in surgery on 30th March. We’ve had some great feedback from those that came and plenty of new connections made.
The next drop-in session is taking place on 24th May. The companies that will be on hand include:
- Armstrong Watson – accountants, corporate finance, financial planning, HMRC enquiries, payroll & employee services, tax consultancy
- Barclays Corporate Banking – raising finance, international trading, managing business liquidity
- Department for International Trade – promoting British trade worldwide, import/export
- ICE Partnership – business improvement consultancy advising on strategy and business development, finance, operations, sales & marketing, people development
- LY Corp Ltd – business intelligence and analytics consultancy
- RTC North – technology transfer company delivering services in innovation and business growth
- Schofield Sweeney – services to business including commercial, financial disputes, debt recovery, employment law
- TBAT – R&D tax credits, grant funding, project management, consultancy
The Business Engagement Centre Manager will be available, as well as a Business Development Manager from the University of Huddersfield and an advisor from the University’s Careers and Employability Service who can talk about graduate jobs, internships, work experience and year-long placements and the benefits these can bring to businesses.