3M Buckley Innovation Centre is ‘Covid Secure’. We have a comprehensive risk assessment which has been shared and refined with our staff and tenants, which is kept under regular review.
We have the following measures in place throughout the centre to manage the risks of Covid 19 transmission:
- Screened reception and dedicated parcel drop off and collection points to reduce handling
- Hand sanitiser stations in reception, outside lifts and along corridors
- Daily cleaning and extra hygiene measures for high touch points
- We recommend that face coverings continue to be worn in communal areas within 3M BIC
- Maximum use of ventilation
- Dedicated area set up for socially distanced lunch breaks [shortened line here]
- Replacement of hand dryers with paper towels
- Visitors will be asked to provide their contact details for test and trace either on the new Covid 19 app or on paper records
Our reception opening hours are 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday. With weekend opening for tenants only 8am-8pm.
Our meeting rooms have now reopened to the public but will only be operating at a 50% capacity. Please get in touch with our Events team on email@example.com to find out room capacities and for any other enquiries.
Please do contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries and we will be happy to assist you.