3M Buckley Innovation Centre is ‘Covid Secure’. We have a comprehensive risk assessment which has been shared and refined with our staff and tenants, which is kept under regular review in response to government guidance .
We have the measures in place throughout the centre to manage the risks of Covid 19 transmission, including the following:
- Clear signage for socially distanced movement around the centre and a give-way system on stairs and corridors
- Screened reception and dedicated parcel drop off and collection points to reduce handling
- Hand sanitiser stations in reception, outside lifts and along corridors
- Daily cleaning and extra hygiene measures for high touch points
- Maximum numbers allowed in toilets, lifts and kitchens
- Dedicated areas set up for socially distanced lunch breaks and internal meetings, with preference for video conferencing wherever possible
- Adoption of working from home and rota systems for staff where practicable
- Replacement of hand dryers with paper towels
- Discussions with tenants to review their risk assessments and agreement to follow the 3M BIC protocols in communal areas.
Access to the centre is currently limited to tenants, our skeleton staff team and essential visitors. Our reception opening hours are 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
We are reviewing latest government guidance in relation to safe operation of workplaces and will re-open our meeting spaces, technology facilities and co-working areas in line with social distancing guidelines once it is considered safe to do so. Guided tours are on hold for the foreseeable future but please register on our website if interested and we will be in touch again when we are able to offer this in person.
Please do contact our team on email@example.com for any enquiries and we will be happy to assist you.