3M Buckley Innovation Centre is ‘Covid Secure’. We have a comprehensive risk assessment which has been shared and refined with our staff and tenants, which is kept under regular review in response to government guidance.
We have the following measures in place throughout the centre to manage the risks of Covid 19 transmission:
- Clear signage for socially distanced movement around the centre and a give-way system on stairs and corridors
- Screened reception and dedicated parcel drop off and collection points to reduce handling
- Hand sanitiser stations in reception, outside lifts and along corridors
- Daily cleaning and extra hygiene measures for high touch points
- Maximum numbers allowed in toilets, lifts and kitchens
- Dedicated areas set up for socially distanced lunch breaks and internal meetings, with preference for video conferencing wherever possible
- Adoption of working from home and rota systems for staff where practicable
- Replacement of hand dryers with paper towels
- Discussions with tenants to review their risk assessments and agreement to follow the 3M BIC protocols in communal areas.
- Face coverings in communal areas now required for all visitors, tenants and staff
- Visitors will be asked to provide their contact details for test and trace either on the new Covid 19 app or on paper records
- Meeting rooms and small training course bookings for up to 12 people available from October, in socially distanced, Covid secure meeting spaces.
Access to the centre is currently limited to tenants, our skeleton staff team and pre-arranged visitors. Our reception opening hours are 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
We are reviewing latest government guidance in relation to safe operation of workplaces and will re-open our technology facilities and co-working areas in line with social distancing guidelines once it is considered safe to do so. Guided tours are on hold for the foreseeable future but please register on our website if interested and we will be in touch again when we are able to offer this in person.
Please do contact our team on email@example.com for any enquiries and we will be happy to assist you.