We can now provide hybrid meetings using our new KanDao Meeting Pro – a 360-degree camera that is perfect for meetings that require both physical and virtual attendance.
If you are looking for a hybrid solution for your next meeting, the KanDao comes with a whole host of features:
- AI-based 360° video conferencing device.
- An Omni-directed audio system, including 8 microphones covering a 5.5 metre radius.
- Echo cancellation and noise reduction.
- Hi-Fi speaker providing louder and clearer sound.
- A built-in Android system that can connect through HDMI. An external computer isn’t needed for it to operate.
- Access to Microsoft Teams, Skype and Zoom.
- AI recognition for efficient and accurate localisation and tracking of where people are in the room.
- HD fisheye lenses provide a panoramic view of the room, allowing virtual attendees to clearly see everyone in the room.
There are also 5 different modes for on-screen display options. These include:
- Discussion mode – The upper screen provides a panoramic view of the room showing all participants. The lower screen splits, showing speakers in different sections of the screen.
- Global mode – This displays all participants split over two sections through a 360° view.
- Presentation mode – This only shows the person speaking.
- Patrol mode – This mode shows the person speaking on the left, while the right picture rotates around to display other participants.
- Custom mode – You can choose to lock on your preferred mode display.
The KanDao costs an additional £40 (ex VAT) on top of the meeting room booking cost.
For more information on the camera or to book a hybrid meeting at the 3M BIC, get in touch with the team today.